US Inside Sales Manager
March 2014 - Present
– Lead a team of 20 multi-disciplined inside-sales account managers.
– Develop sales quota programs and challenging goals.
– Facilitate sales deals and support individual professional development by consulting with executives, providing input and feedback, and role playing to practice pitches.
– Primary training and knowledge contact for the Denver Partner sales team. Subject Matter Expert for the software tools such as Xero, Practice Manager, and ecosystem add-ons.
Client Enablement Mangager
Covington+ Associates, CPAs
October 2012 - February 2014
– Directed the firm rebranding project which developed a company presence on the web, via social media channels, and in local markets.
– Developed a lead generation pipeline through company blogs, social media, banner advertising, and on site networking events, resulting in a doubling of retainer clients.
– Led firm pivot into the use of cloud-based accounting technologies – creating massive workflow efficiencies and increasing profitability on monthly retainer work.
January 2012 - December 2012
– Provided assistance in planning and executing client launch events, centered on increasing customer interactions and marketing activities.
– Created customer databases, related incoming feeds (web, events, email imports) and forward facing web-forms for clients utilizing the InfusionSoft platform.
– Programmed websites, developed mass email marketing, and performed list maintenance.
Business Development Manager
February 2008 - August 2009
– Developed and executed regional and national marketing and advertising campaigns targeted at both OEM boat builders and retail end-users of recreational products.
– Advised President, VP, and CFO on company sales and marketing opportunities and acted in a support role on key business decisions.
– Created and maintained a company website. Implemented online and offline campaigns to drive traffic to the site and generate new sales opportunities.
Marketing and Special Projects Manager
Luhrs Marine Group
January 2006 - January 2008
– Create, execute and maintain various marketing, sales, and customer service related projects for a major International yacht manufacturer.
– Editor, design consultant and project lead for multiple company catalogs and brochures.
– Designed, programmed, and administered the Luhrs Owners Group Forum. Maintained multiple databases on the forum and translated collected data into marketing and sales opportunities.